- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.fBBcEurs.dpuf Casa de Sion: Helping Medically fragile Kids

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Helping Medically fragile Kids



We were blessed with a reverse walker for Samuel. The PT in the medical team that came the first of March who worked with Samuel said he needed a reverse walker. I posted it and a friend of mine in ME with CP kids told her PT person and she came up with the perfect one for Samuel. Sherrie will send it to me and I will take it with me when I go.
The two babies with the cleft palates got specialty nipples for their bottles and we are working on sending them to the hospital in the Dept. of San Marcos that can put them in their malnutrtion ward and build their helath so they will be ready for one of the surgical teams coming in May or Aug.
Also here are two more pictures of the early March medical team.

No comments: