- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.fBBcEurs.dpuf Casa de Sion: Baby Karla Survives: What Now?

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Baby Karla Survives: What Now?

 Thank The Lord, looks like baby Karla is going to make it.  Safe Homes For Children and Casa de Sion paid for her transfusion and the meds she needed. The family stepped up to the plate and took care her of her there. Here is the email I received form my staff . " She left the hospital today... She is much better now and from now on she is gonna be living here in Panajachel with the same relatives, but we are sure they are gonna be taking better care of her now... We will keep checking on her too... We bought her diapers, she got the blood and they gave me today a couple of medical prescriptions that she needs to take. I will go right now and buy them so Dominga can take them to her family.
I haven´t got the money yet, but I think it will come in tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll let you know."

There are all kinds of orphaned babies all over Guatemala now. Ones just like Karla who have been abandoned by their moms and are taken in by relatives who really don't want them. Look into this child's eyes and tell me you do not want to help her. I have done it in person and can not forget her. She touches me in the same way that Steven Curtis Chapman was touched and thus wrote the following song

"What Now" by Steven Curtis Chapman"
I saw the face of Jesus 
In a little orphan girl 
She was standing in the corner 
On the other side of the world 
And I heard the voice of Jesus 
Gently whisper to my heart 
Ddn't you say you wanted to find Me 
Well, here I am, here you are 
Chorus: 
So what now 
What will you do now that you've found Me? 
What now 
What will you do with this treasure you've found 
I know I may not look like what you expected 
But if you'll remember 
This is right where I said I would be 
You found me, what now? 

So what now folks? What now are you being lead to do? Help us get our orphanage opened so there is a place for babies like Karla to feel wanted and loved.
Can you give up something this week or this month to do a child sponsorship?
Can you make a pledge to do some of the construction we need done.? heck build the third floor we need and we will put your name on the orphanage.
Write me at 20.vicki@gmail.com
or just donate with the donate button.

No comments: