- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.fBBcEurs.dpuf Casa de Sion: CHILDREN'S DAY

Saturday, October 02, 2010

CHILDREN'S DAY

Yesterday was Children's Day in Guatemala. We bought cakes and had about 60 kids at our lunch and Cake Party for the afternoon. They played all kinds of games and had a ball. I was in Guatemala last children's day and remember how fun it was for the kids.
We will be living down there for Jan., Feb., Mar., and April with our kids. We plan on organizing baseball teams for the kids as it is my husband's favorite sport plus it is one I can play. If you have any baseball equipment, get it to me and I will take it down. My husband and I are also going down either the end of Nov. or beginning of Dec. I will take any Christmas gifts you send for the kids at that time.
Still need Skyline Miles really bad.
Vicki
20.vicki@gmail.com

No comments: